Personal Hygiene Statics
- Nearly 40% of Americans worry about contracting illnesses and diseases due to poorly maintained hygiene.
- 48% of Americans acknowledge the need for personal responsibility as the primary key to improving hygiene and health standards.
Tending to and maintaining personal hygiene is vital to improving the health and quality of life of an individual, most especially to seniors, and persons with underlying conditions or living with disabilities. And one of the biggest concerns in healthcare is often overlooked because of little to not enough knowledge about caring for hygiene.
Here at Patient Care Solutions LLC, we are committed to raising awareness around proper hygiene practices, promoting each of our client’s health, well-being, and quality of life. Our personal care services not only cater to their differing needs, but also educating them and their families about hygienic issues such as the importance of sanitation, proper handwashing, and more. Through this, we can prevent the spread of chronic illnesses and diseases throughout our community and beyond.
Importance of Homemaking Services
- Families rely on homemaking services to tend to their homes while they attend to their matters.
- Homemaking services make lives more convenient and much safer.
- Homemaking services don’t only focus on mending and performing housekeeping tasks.
One of the most important reasons why you should keep a clean house is because germs and bacteria are detrimental to you and your loved ones’ health. And when mentioning the word “homemaking,” the first few things that come to mind are doing the laundry, vacuuming, organizing, and more. Although the purpose of homemaking services is to keep everything in order, its benefits don’t just stop there. Homemakers also look after your loved ones at home, making sure that they remain safe and comfortable at all times.
At Patient Care Solutions LLC, you can guarantee that our homemakers are goal-centered to securing the cleanliness and safety of your home, leading to a better quality of life for you and your family.
Contact Us Today!
If you have further questions for us, don’t hesitate to send us a message at any time.